Friday, November 15th – Windermere Manor, London, ON
- 6:00-7:00 pm Cocktails
- 7:00-8:0o pm Dinner
- 8:00 Dessert, Meeting & Guest Speaker – RICHARD MARGISON
Saturday, November 16th – Western University, London, ON
- 8:30 am Registration opens in the foyer of the Music Building
- 9:00 am Official Accompanist 20 min rehearsals begin (if you are bringing your own accompanist, you do not need to be there for this)
- 10:00 am Adjudicators Meeting in von Kuster Hall, Music Building
- 11:00 am Classes begin
- 5:00 pm Approximate ending of all classes
- 5:30 pm Approximate time of the Final Concert in von Kuster Concert Hall
Recruitment Day – Who is going to be there?
- Western University
- Wilfrid Laurier University
- York University
- Queens University
- University of Toronto – Classical and Jazz
- Randolph Music Theatre Academy
- Sheridan College
- MUSIC PLUS
- Southwestern Branch of ORMTA
- Joan Heels – Sight singing book
- Centre for Opera Studies in Italy (COSI)
- Our Audition Day happens during major construction at the Faculty of Music & the Western University Open House Day – please allow time to find PARKING! And don’t forget to pay your parking or you WILL get a ticket.
- The Cafeteria in Talbot College will be open in the morning however we suggest that you plan your meals accordingly. There are many food vendors up the hill of the main campus but this is a 5-10 minute walk.
- You can still DONATE to the scholarship fund! Online through Paypal or in person to Linda Condy on the day (cheque or cash)
- Several thousand visitors will be coming to campus on auditions day. Talbot lot gate will be up and parking is free. Other alternatives if this lot is full are: Huron Flats, South Valley (gated lot) and Medway for overflow.
- Click here to download a campus parking lot map.
- Directions to campus are also available on the UWO website.
- Most GPS systems suggest entering the campus via the main gates at 1151 Richmond Street. This entrance will likely be clogged up first thing in the morning with traffic. It may be easier to enter campus from the west side (off Sarnia Road) as well as the north (off Windermere Road).