COSI is offering a two-week, non-performance training program, July 1-15. No audition video is necessary and the application deadline has been extended to Monday, Feb. 18th.
The situation for summer programs is certainly changing. COSI 2019 is a response what singers and pianists have said they most:
- Make the cost accessible in view of the current Canadian international economy.
- Prioritize training and networking over productions, so it is cost optimized.
- Shorten the length of the program to reduce tuition and accommodation payments,
- Engage more European faculty, and
- Increase the daily length of the Italian classes.
To learn more and apply, visit the COSI website.