- November 2021 – 2021 Vocal Showcase
- May 1, 2021 – NATS Ontario 2021 Virtual Professional Development Day
- May 2, 2020 – Professional Development Day & AGM at the University of Toronto
- March 7, 2020: Great Lakes Region 2020 Student Auditions. Hosted by our colleagues at Bowling Green State University, Bowling Green, OH 43403. Site host is Chris Scholl. Registration will available on January 1, 2020
- November 23 & 24, 2019: Vocal Showcase at the University of Western Ontario
- November 8 & 9, 2019: NATSAA 2020 at Purdue University Fort Wayne, 2101 E Coliseum Blvd, Fort Wayne, IN 46805, on November 8th and 9th 2019. All participants must reserve both days at this time. Once registration closes on September 9, 2019 dates will be finalized depending on the number of registered participants. For details, guidelines and applications, visit the NATS website.
- May 4, 2019: Professional Development Day and AGM at the University of Toronto.
- March 2, 2019: The 2019 Great Lakes Region student auditions will be held at Western Michigan University, Kalamazoo, MI
- Saturday and Sunday, 17th and 18th of November: 2018 Vocal Showcase at Wilfrid Laurier University
- May 5, 2018: The Future of Song Recitals – Spring PD Day & NATS ON AGM at the University of Toronto
- Saturday and Sunday, 18th and 19th of November: 2017 Vocal Showcase at York University
- May 6, 2017: Spring Annual General Meeting & Professional Development Day, Geiger-Torel Room @ University of Toronto
- March 4, 2017: Great Lakes Regional Student Auditions at University of Toronto
- November 19, 2016: Vocal Showcase at Western University
- November 18, 2016: Fall Meeting & Social with Kim Mattice-Wanat
- May 7, 2016: Annual General Meeting and Professional Development Day in Toronto: A Lifetime of Singing with Singing Voice Specialist, Peggy Baroody.
- April 2, 2016: NATSAA in Detroit
- November 20, 2015 – 6:00-9:30pm – Fall Meeting & Social – Timeless Cafe, Waterloo, ON
- November 21, 2015 – NATS Ontario Chapter Auditions – Wilfrid Laurier University
- May 2, 2015 – Ontario Chapter General Spring Meeting & Body Mapping Workshop with Melissa Malde – University of Toronto
- November 15, 2014 – Fall Student Auditions – York University
- May 3, 2014 – Ontario Chapter General Spring Meeting & Jeannette LoVetri Workshop – Edward Johnson Building, Faculty of Music, University of Toronto (Museum Subway)
- November 16, 2013 – Fall Student Auditions – Western University
- November 15, 2013 – Fall Meeting & Dinner – Windermere Manor (London, ON)
- May 4, 2013 – Ontario Chapter General Spring Meeting & Workshops (Aaron Low & Barbara Young) – Geiger-Torel Room, Edward Johnson Building, Faculty of Music – University of Toronto
- March 2, 2013 – NATS Regional Auditions – Western Michigan University, Kalamazoo, MI.
- November 16th, 2012 – Ontario Chapter General Fall Meeting
- November 17th, 2012 – NATS Ontario Student Auditions 2012 – Wilfrid Laurier University
- July 7, 2012 – 6pm – Remenyi & NATS Ontario “Get to Know Us” Reception, 210 Bloor St. West
- May 5, 2012 – Ontario Chapter General Spring Meeting & Workshops: Ann Cooper Gay & the Canadian Children’s Opera Company, RCM Voice Syllabus “Resonance” Overview, Wendy Nielsen Masterclass.
- November 19th, 2011 – NATS Ontario Student Auditions – York University, Faculty of Fine Arts, Accolade Building, 2nd floor.
- November 18th, 2011 – Ontario Chapter General Meeting – Monte Carlo Inns Vaughan Suites. 5:30pm drinks, 6:00pm Meeting, dinner and speaker Tom Diamond: “Acting the Song”. Click here for a recap of the evening.
- May 7, 2011 – Ontario Chapter General Meeting and Workshops: University of Toronto – Edward Johnson Building (room 330) – 9:30a.m. Featuring a Vocal Seminar/Discussion with Torin Chiles – What we hear: describing vocal sound and a Presentation/Masterclass with Elaine Overholt on how she teaches contemporary singing styles (mainly music theatre) to classically trained singers. Click here for full details.
- November 20, 2010 – NATS Ontario Student Auditions & General Meeting – Don Wright Faculty of Music, The University of Western Ontario.
- May 8, 2010 – Ontario Chapter General Meeting and Workshops
- March 21, 2010 – NATS Artist Awards (NATSAA) Ontario District Round Spring 2010
- March 6, 2010 – GREAT LAKES REGIONAL STUDENT AUDITIONS – Ontario hosts teachers and singers from Ohio, Indiana and Michigan at Wilfrid Laurier University.
- November 27, 2009 – ONTARIO CHAPTER STUDENT AUDITIONS
- September 2009 – MAKING THE CUT: a workshop for students who plan to audition for post-secondary music programs Every two years, NATS Ontario presents this very popular workshop for students and their parents and teachers. A panel of representatives from most of the university, college and conservatory music programs in Ontario speak about their programs and their expectations of singers who audition for them, as well as the level of preparation needed. They also answer questions.
- May 9, 2009 – Two Workshops: Dr. Jennifer Anderson, Otolaryngologist, Voice health specialist on healthy use and care of the voice set and Barbara Dunn-Prosser introducing the revisions to the RCM Voice syllabus
- November 21, 2008 NATS Ontario Student Auditions
- May 10, 2008 – Two Workshops: Performance Without Fear – a workshop on conquering performance jitters, led by Elisabeth Pomés and Audition Tips and Strategies for Advanced Singers with panelists Carol Anne Curry (Dean Artists Management, director and coach Tom Diamond, and opera conductor Timothy Vernon
- March 1, 2008 – Great Lakes REGIONAL Student Auditions (GLRSA) in Indiana.
- February 29, 2008 – NATS Artist Auditions (NATSAA) Great Lakes Round in Indiana
- February 15, 2008 – NATS Artist Awards (NATSAA) The Ontario District Round at Northlea United Church, Toronto
- September 30, 2007 – MAKING THE CUT: auditioning for post-secondary music programs in Ontario For teachers, singers and their parents. NATS Ontario has invited representatives from most of the Music programs at universities, conservatories and colleges in Ontario to speak about their programs and answer questions. Topics in the past have included what repertoire to prepare, what to expect and what is expected at the audition and what programs are available. You’ll have a chance to speak with many of the people who may hear their school’s entry auditions.
- May 12, 2007 – Teaching Kids To Sing! – A Panel Discussion with Irene Ilic, Ann Cooper Gay and Dr. Lee Bartel
- November 18, 2006 – Student Auditions at the University of Western Ontario
- March 24, 2006 – Spring General Meeting and “Musical Flares: igniting your musical best” a workshop presentation by Dr. Darryl Edwards about the latest technology and the many developing areas of teaching and learning for ourselves and our students
- October 2005 – Making the Cut: Auditioning for University Vocal Programs & a Master Class on Performing Contemporary Repertoire with Wayne Strongman of Tapestry New Opera & The Algoma Fall Festival
- April 2005 – Hosted the Ontario Section of the Rozsa Foundation Voice Competition for CFMTA
- October 2004 – A seminar on vocal health by the VOX POP Professional Voice Care team of Jennifer Anderson, MD, Mary Enid Haines, teacher & singer and Gwen Merrick, speech pathologist
- October 2003 – Making the Cut: Auditioning for University Vocal Programs & a Master Class in German Lieder Style with Daniel Lichti
- October 2002 – A French Mélodie Master Class with Ginette Duplessis
- March 2002 – Singing with Character: A workshop with Jennifer Parr, drama coach.
- October 2001 – Opera Pops with singers from the Canadian Opera Company Ensemble Studio.
- October 2001 – Master Class: The Art of Auditioning, with Elizabeth Upchurch, and Jennifer Tarver, stage director.
- September 2001 – A Master Class with Elizabeth Upchurch, Head of the Canadian Opera Company Ensemble Studio.
- March 2001 – Performance Psychology: Dr. Gretchen Kerr, Faculty of Physical Education and Health, University of Toronto.
- October 2000 – Strategies for Performance Success: Elizabeth Pomès.
- October 1999 – Canadian Art Song: Dr. Carl Morey and soprano Barbara Hannigan.
- October 1998 – A Feldenkrais Workshop with Judith Dack.